SECURE THE FUTURE WITH US! future
Join our team to the drive the future of automotive Cybersecurity. Become part of the growing community of pioneers and professionals and learn something new every day.
WHY JOIN US join
To be part of Arilou, is to be part of a journey of discovery. To be at the cutting edge of automotive cybersecurity research, development, and implementation.
We’ve been pioneers in the field since its inception, leading award-winning innovation in CAN bus and Ethernet in-vehicle network security.
Become part of Arilou and you can help define and grow the future of automotive cybersecurity
HOW WE WORK work
Arilou is part of NNG Group, and shares the benefits a corporate parent company brings, but we are also independent. Lean and agile, our company can pivot quickly to the challenges of the industry and we’re looking for those who know how to react fast and think on their feet.
- Automotive cybersecurity is still a new field. If there’s a gap in the research, we fill it. Sometimes the tech we need doesn’t exist yet, so we build it!
- Each person can make a big difference, and you can impact our products in many different ways. You’ll learn a lot, gain- ing many new skills and capabilities as part of our team.
- We believe in work-life balance. We’re a team and a family, and we know how critical a healthy life outside the office can be to performance inside it.
- We believe in full independence; we trust each other to get the job done, and on time.
WHAT YOU GET GET
You will take an active part in the challenge to protect real cars from hacker’s attacks, and you’ll design, implement, and maintain existing and new products. We are a group of creative and highly professional engineers and we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
We offer our emloyees:
- A flexible/hybrid work model
- A free employee assistance program
- High-tech Zone membership
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Sick Leave
- Company events, including happy hours and team building events
Arilou is a company that promotes a peaceful work environment. We believe in diversity, flexibility, and transparency. We want our team to be as happy as possible and have zero tolerance for any kind of discriminative, anti-social or hostile behavior.
- Design and develop new features and tools to support company products.
- Debug and maintain new and existing code – Yes, this is part of the work as thing must work and not just get written!
- Produce quality code that meets the highest security, stability, and performance standards.
- Support product integration activities with customers.
- Work closely with system engineers to understand and implement system requirements.
- Work closely with management team, be it VP R&D, VP product or CTO.
- Team player in a cross-functional development team, in an Agile-oriented environment.
- Education: BSc in Computer Science / SW engineering / equivalent military training.
- Experience of 2+ years in C programing, multiple coding languages are an advantage: C++, Python using OOP.
- Previous experience with Embedded products.
- Must be willing to “get hands dirty” with bring-ups of all kind (compilers, boards etc.).
- Strong customer-oriented and usability-oriented approach.
- Knowledge of Ethernet, 7 layers model and Networking protocols - advantage
- Knowledge of low-level drivers for BSP, boot, security, and core drivers – advantage
- Very comfortable working in English (oral & written).
- This is a full-time position.
- We work in a hybrid model, so you will be working from our offices in Ramat-Gan and from home.
What does embedded mean?
Working on actual HW including flashing, debugging and even from time to time bring-ups and debugging using scope.
This is a job for the software engineer that would like to know not only if his software works but why and how.
You will be helped by a seasoned and experienced team, however, do take into account that there will be times even our team is not familiar with the task and it will be your challenge to learn, lead and teach others.
Now if this is not challenge enough, work in the automotive segment will require you to bring your best performance when it comes to quality, documentation, and alignment with standards (just take a look at MISRA-C).
And most important, willingness to learn and grow and if you are up to it teach.
Now for the same description only in technical words….
Required skills and experience:
Other relevant information:
Arilou in a Nutshell
Arilou is the pioneer of cyber-security solutions for the automotive industry. Innovation is part of who we are, and every moment is invested in creating cutting-edge technology. In 2019 we were awarded Frost and Sullivan’s Best practices Award for Technology Innovation.
As the first company to introduce in-vehicle network security systems, Arilou continues to push at the limits of automotive cyber security and is constantly evolving. A growing list of partnerships featuring OEMs (car makers) and many other industry leaders, including ARM, STMicroelectronics, Alpine Electronics, and Green Hills Software, offers a wide range of challenges.